TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:

The only ten is gonna be in her pants breh. 

Shes definitely a chick, but probably super high maintenance. She has like ~$75k worth of vehicles in her photos. She said they were all hers. I dunno, my ex came from money and she was high maintenance.  I mean, I do fine financially, but Im done with spending it all on other people. I want to save it up and go travel the world. 

A buddy of mine was dating this chick he met on Bumble. Broke it off just the other day. She was good looking and appeared normal but it turns out the hot crazy matrix predicted some craziness.

He was texting acquaintances during the hurricane if they were alright. Apparently the chick went off the rocker when he put his cell down face down. She went into his phone at some point using the passcode he gave her previously and flipped out when she "found out" he texted a female acquaintance if she was alright during the storm.

6 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

The fact he gave up the passcode to the cell and didn't know she was crazy...#thatsonhim 

I would never give out my passcode but he says he gave it to her since they were staying together during the hurricane and in case of some freak emergency she should be able to get into his phone. Claims no indication of crazy prior to this. The matrix always knew.

15 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Maybe gross, but I am about to go on a date with a 25 year old in school to be a surgeon who is easily an 8. She's a Cowboys fan. Worked out A OKAY. 

She's a 25 year old Cowboy fan who agreed to go on a date with you.  She's never graduating from medical school.

Edited by MKnight82
  • Like 2

51 minutes ago, Hammertime52 said:

You guys see the new iPhone? Trash. I have a 6S but ill probably get a 7 when i upgrade in December

Apple is slipping behind. Got to be more creative with their new phones. But they will sell either way just because it's an iPhone.

I'm happy with my Galaxy Edge S7.

• Like 1