Jump to content

TAET: ?? This Ain't Eagles Talk | Kittens & Underdogs™️


Recommended Posts

Just now, Webmaster said:

iPwn got the Jags forum to 4k posts.    Adding him to the Eagles forum is just unfair.  It would be like having a receiving duo of FredEx and Agholor.  

Double impressive, given the Jags have about 4k fans...

...oh, wait. Tebow plays baseball now? Hmm, that brings it down to about 1.5k fans. 

(Don't step on me like last Sunday, @iPwn...)

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Webmaster said:

iPwn got the Jags forum to 4k posts.    Adding him to the Eagles forum is just unfair.  It would be like having a receiving duo of FredEx and Agholor.  

Yeah, but only in this thread. I can’t switch teams. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Double impressive, given the Jags have about 4k fans...

...oh, wait. Tebow plays baseball now? Hmm, that brings it down to about 1.5k fans. 

(Don't step on me like last Sunday, @iPwn...)

Are you trying to hurt me? What do I care that the crap team I follow can’t get fans? They don’t deserve them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, iPwn said:

Are you trying to hurt me? What do I care that the crap team I follow can’t get fans? They don’t deserve them.

Tell us how you really feel. 

(Was just joking, bud...)

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EliteTexan80 said:

Tell us how you really feel. 

(Was just joking, bud...)

I hate incompetence and people who can’t follow basic procedures. That’s how I feel. 

I know. I just went deadpan in response.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...