TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

Just now, Phire said:

I bought H5. The game sucked. Multiplayer was fun with friends but it was pretty much copy/paste of prior Halos and the new maps and game modes were pretty unimaginative. Ain't no Blood Gulch.

The last one I played when it came out was Halo 2. Finding out that they haven’t had dual wield for campaign in anything but 2 and 3 bugged me. I’m sure I’ll play through them eventually when I get the itch, but for right now it’s just sitting on the shelf as my #4 gaming system in use.

2 hours ago, Phire said:

I bought H5. The game sucked. Multiplayer was fun with friends but it was pretty much copy/paste of prior Halos and the new maps and game modes were pretty unimaginative. Ain't no Blood Gulch.

Not. At. All. Had elements of Halo 4, but otherwise? It was closer to Black Ops 3 than Halo 3.

16 hours ago, iPwn said:

Nah man. I legit don’t know if they changed the model. I was using Tinder back when they didn’t even have super likes or restrictions on the number of likes. I was creating programs that would automatically swipe right on every profile for hours on end on my old phone, and then I’d sort through the 100+likes I got back for potential connections. Matts is talking about how this thread is the Wild West, but the real Wild West was Tinder before it went mainstream and to a pay model.

Things have changed since they went to a subscription pay model. And the last time I checked, it was a subscription that gave you unlimited super likes too. Maybe this has changed, I honestly don’t know.

I only know tinder from the last ~30 days. The free model is locked down on how many swipe rights you can do per hour and no other perks. The pay model is 5 superlikes a day plus you get a boost (puts your name at the front of the queue). Now there is an even more expensive model and you know who swiped right on you.

1 minute ago, iPwn said:

Spent three hours chatting with you, she can’t be that smart.

har har. Low effort joke was bad and you should feel bad. 

pwny, you can hit me up on facebook too. I know there used to be a footballs future group, right? If you have Kilty as a friend, im on his list. Shockingly my first name is Matt and last name begins with an S.