TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

12 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

@Kiltman

Check my facebook, I just added a chick (Erica) last night. I need confirmation here - shes a solid 8 right? I think she looks good. Shes smart, too. We spent like 3 hours chatting last night. Its nice to speak with someone who can hold a conversation. 

8 is a little strong, but shes pretty/cute...not sure what side of the line she falls on.

I'd say 7, thus throwing your whole rating system into question Matts

how much of the 3 hours was kids talk? cause that doesnt count.

11 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

8 is a little strong, but shes pretty/cute...not sure what side of the line she falls on.

I'd say 7, thus throwing your whole rating system into question Matts

how much of the 3 hours was kids talk? cause that doesnt count.

0 was kids talk. Interesting you said 7. All the cowboys homies + ET80 were 8 or better. I think it depends on which picture you look at though - as her facebook has a lot of preggo pictures. 

Either way - thats the point of asking you, haha. Need to calibrate my rating system. 

57 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I could have sworn I had your phone number kilt, I was about to text you someting. But your not on my contacts. Am I on crack? I feel like I am in psycho land, as I swore we had chatted before. 

i gave you it on the old forum, no it was always on xbox

1 hour ago, iPwn said:
1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

All the cowboys homies + ET80 were 8 or better.

I was gonna say she has distinctly southern features. So that’s probably the difference there, honestly.

I didn't do a deep dive, but can't see a ton of photos anyway.
Just really prof pics...shes cute, and yea the southern belle thing doesn't hold sway over me
She's cute, with the ability to be pretty when she dresses up and stuff.

I'm almost always use a full picture 10 scale, and not the attainable women curve.
So when I am asked about stuff I always tend to go on the low end compared to others.