TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

Southern girls >>>

Last thing I remember about Pennsylvania was every woman wearing that black fleece northface with black leggings and tan ugg looking boots. Every, single, one. Y’all know what I’m talking about.

Give me a southern belle in a sundress any day.

6 minutes ago, Phire said:

Southern girls >>>

Last thing I remember about Pennsylvania was every woman wearing that black fleece northface with black leggings and tan ugg looking boots. Every, single, one. Y’all know what I’m talking about.

Kinda like flannels and skinny jeans or spaghetti string tank tops and shorts (not the high riding kind though)

Seriously though, Uggs are awful. Expensive and look like dog s-

20 minutes ago, Phire said:

Southern girls >>>

Southern girls are def the best girls. Have spent a lot of time in the N.E. and here is my thought: They look good, but its too superficial. Northern girls want to look pretty and talk about their hair. Southern girls want to look pretty and talk about whatever pleases you. 

Give me a country girl who is adaptable all day long.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

Is this text worth getting do you need my number? 

It's just a face shot like she was ready to go out.

All the facebook photos were like mom mode or southern belle done up (curled hair)
She looked good in the photo, and Im sure thats how matts saw her on a date too.

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Southern girls are def the best girls. Have spent a lot of time in the N.E. and here is my thought: They look good, but its too superficial. Northern girls want to look pretty and talk about their hair. Southern girls want to look pretty and talk about whatever pleases you. 

Give me a country girl who is adaptable all day long.

stereotype, plenty of women not like that, but it does happen a good deal.

I find N.E. women funnier and more sarcastic...which gels with me well. A southern Belle sounds calming, but I feel like at some point I'd be like "cut the isht, you can't be this pleasant"

But then again I've never been to the south so maybe I don't get it necessarily.

1 minute ago, Kiltman said:

I find N.E. women funnier and more sarcastic...which gels with me well. A southern Belle sounds calming, but I feel like at some point I'd be like "cut the isht, you can't be this pleasant"

But then again I've never been to the south so maybe I don't get it necessarily.

I'd definitely say us Northerners are far more cynical.

21 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

You are mostly right in my experience. The N girls are smarter and more quick witted. But the S. girls who will wake up and make you pancakes while your hung over are pretty great too.

• Like 1