TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

While collecting evidence I’m back at 7 matts, final verdict 

this is a world where Rosie jones exists 

Even if we take the god tier (the 11s if you will) like her out, there are still smokeshows, drop dead gorgeous women that occupy 10

While cute I think you are curving the grading system a bit to much to make her an 8.

when she dresses up she is nice as the Dane would say. A 7 is nothing to scoff out. All the kid pictures maybe are having a psychological effect on me as an unburdened man, brings her into a 6 in some pics. But I know you don’t have that problem 

10 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

While collecting evidence I’m back at 7 matts, final verdict 

this is a world where Rosie jones exists 

Even if we take the god tier (the 11s if you will) like her out, there are still smokeshows, drop dead gorgeous women that occupy 10

While cute I think you are curving the grading system a bit to much to make her an 8.

when she dresses up she is nice as the Dane would say. A 7 is nothing to scoff out. All the kid pictures maybe are having a psychological effect on me as an unburdened man. But I know you don’t have that problem 

Fair enough. 

I have a couple pictures that I wouldnt dare share that are also influencing my thoughts. Also, like 90% of her facebook is preggo/kid pics, which could factor into it. But we are settled, I accept a good looking 7 as the final verdict.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Fair enough. 

I have a couple pictures that I wouldnt dare share that are also influencing my thoughts. Also, like 90% of her facebook is preggo/kid pics, which could factor into it. But we are settled, I accept a good looking 7 as the final verdict.

The voting is pushed by her lower and lower matts, if you have evidence to submit...I’d do so thusly ?

Just now, Kiltman said:

There has been a question about body @Matts4313, care to elaborate?

a lot of the pics are just her face

Thats the point I was trying to make. In her face book she has a lot of chubby pics that were right around the time of her kiddo. She's a skinny marathon runner with big assets. So you kinda have to look at the pictures from a few years ago to get a gauge on her body.