TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

18 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

brings her into a 6 in some pics

hol up hol up hol up. 

The only 6 pics she is clearly in a mom-bod. Shes a 6 when shes carrying weight, but I still contend an 8 at peak. Thats why I thought 7 was fair. 

As for nudes - not exactly. But theres some non-facebook stuff that comes my way. I dig it.

Matts, from one man to another. You gtho there right now. 

If you must, you bang and that's it. Keep it strictly physical is all I'll allow. Even you considering and making excuses for this is making me question everything about you. Even though I'm pretty sure I have you figured out. 

11 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

If you must, you bang and that's it. Keep it strictly physical is all I'll allow. Even you considering and making excuses for this is making me question everything about you. Even though I'm pretty sure I have you figured out. 

Yeah matts go for the rail and bail here. Listen to Jroc.

1 hour ago, Jroc04 said:

Well thats one set of advice. But a FWB sounds awfully nice right now. Plus I am terrified of STDs, and I am sure she is clean so theres that.

As for the 5 -  what picture are you looking at? I vehemently disagree. There is no way in the wold you would ever see her in real life and say that.

Edited by Matts4313