TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

Just now, Hockey5djh said:

pre-kid pictures are kind of an enigma....only if you believe he'll bounce back to that. Some do, most don't.

she did. Shes super skinny and is attempting to run some absurd amount of marathons (like 50 of them) this year. Her facebook doesnt show that though, as she is mombod in a lot of photos. She doesnt look like that in person.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

she did. Shes super skinny and is attempting to run some absurd amount of marathons (like 50 of them) this year. Her facebook doesnt show that though, as she is mombod in a lot of photos. She doesnt look like that in person.

I'll reserve judgement until I hear all the evidence.

20 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Well thats one set of advice. But a FWB sounds awfully nice right now. Plus I am terrified of STDs, and I am sure she is clean so theres that.

As for the 5 -  what picture are you looking at? I vehemently disagree. There is no way in the wold you would ever see her in real life and say that.

I got my bite, I'm happy

24 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Well thats one set of advice. But a FWB sounds awfully nice right now. Plus I am terrified of STDs, and I am sure she is clean so theres that.

As for the 5 -  what picture are you looking at? I vehemently disagree. There is no way in the wold you would ever see her in real life and say that.

I typed out a nice response and just lost it. Fudge. 

I'm not trying to knock her matts but she's way closer to a 5 than an 8. 

From evidence presented she's a possible 6 until proven otherwise. But as far as a relationship goes, closer to a 4. 

2 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

I typed out a nice response and just lost it. Fudge. 

I'm not trying to knock her matts but she's way closer to a 5 than an 8. 

From evidence presented she's a possible 6 until proven otherwise. But as far as a relationship goes, closer to a 4. 

Im convinced you guys are slightly retarded. My presumption is that Kilty shared her facebook page and yall are looking at her photos. But Im 99% sure you all are not actually paying attention to what you are looking at - shes the cute one. The other girl in a bunch of her photos (even the ones with her kids) is her older sister. If I am right, you can even see it in the two pictures with the blue shirt that are from a marathon. One is her (cute 7+) the other with her kids is her sister (who is a <6). 

There is literally no chance in hell you would ever see here in real life and think <6. Not now, at her present physical condition. Maybe when she was preggo, but no way now that she lost it.