TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

6 minutes ago, ianlewis16 said:

Imminent 

I liked a chick last night just off her jugs. Thinking it was a rando swipe and ready to move on. She matches and instantly messaged me. Now I am not sure what to do. Part of me is like... effe it. The other part says nope, she isnt that good looking outside of the assets and that isnt enough. 

EDIT - And the big boobs girl is not the one I texted you about. They both happened last night, lol 

Edited by Matts4313

11 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Any of you getting a XB1X?

@Kiltman - I ended up getting a scorpio edition. My coworker preordered 2 and offered it to me instead of reselling. 

I will at some point 

Probably not right away since I got a hand

me down big tv instead of having to buy one and it’s 1080p.

Id be surprised if I made it to the end of this year without picking it up though.

1 hour ago, Kiltman said:

I will at some point 

Probably not right away since I got a hand

me down big tv instead of having to buy one and it’s 1080p.

Id be surprised if I made it to the end of this year without picking it up though.

Hang on, there's a new Xbox? I swear I haven't even had the 1 very long...

26 minutes ago, Hammertime52 said:

Its like a suped up mega HD Xbox, its still an Xbox One but with way enhanced graphics. Plus the games have to be enhanced for the new one. Like theres a tag on the games box that says "Enhanced for Xbox One X" or whatever its called. Is that right @Kiltman? I havent read up on it in awhile

yep pretty much

it's just like an ultra powerful Xbox One...all the games you have work on it (including the 360 and now OG xbox games with back compat)

renders stuff in true 4k, a ton of games are getting the enhanced patches so the have 4k textures, better lighting, etc...whatever the devs want to do with it

Even if you have a 1080 tv it makes the games better with rendering more on screen for better draw distance, supersampling so it makes it look the best it can, and heavily decreases load times

Basically any multi-platform game is going to run and look the best on the X, aside from a higher end computer

for what it does it's pretty competitively priced...building a pc to do the same would get pricey

1 hour ago, Hammertime52 said:

Its like a suped up mega HD Xbox, its still an Xbox One but with way enhanced graphics. Plus the games have to be enhanced for the new one. Like theres a tag on the games box that says "Enhanced for Xbox One X" or whatever its called. Is that right @Kiltman? I havent read up on it in awhile

Pretty much the only difference is that it is 4x's more powerful from a processing stand point, so ya. Thinks like the load times are cut anywhere from 50-75% and the graphics are much better. Its built for 4k.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

all this time youve been on xbox as well? Whats your gamer tag? Mine is the same as here.

Please dont tell me the only thing you play is fifa tho....

I think it's RenaissanceBear or something. I have him added just never play with him.