TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

57 minutes ago, Eagles27 said:

If you insist. ;)

What the hell is that winky face? Jesus. I wanna go back to the old forum. Oh and btw, I'm on the mobile site I figure. Is there a way to get to the desktop or will I have to wait until beta is over?

11 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

What the hell is that winky face? Jesus. I wanna go back to the old forum. Oh and btw, I'm on the mobile site I figure. Is there a way to get to the desktop or will I have to wait until beta is over?

The site dynamically changes based on the width of your browser. Widen your window to get to the non-mobile version. 

13 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

garycoleman.gif

2 hours ago, Jlash said:

I think we covered this before but how many of us are actually near the Philly area? Because a buddy of mine is debuting his food truck in Philly this coming saturday. He's got a crazy set up. Turned a UPS truck into a pig roast on wheels. Literally roasts two 40 lbs pigs right on the truck. You're gonna want to hit this thing up.

Whats the truck called?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jlash said:

I think we covered this before but how many of us are actually near the Philly area? Because a buddy of mine is debuting his food truck in Philly this coming saturday. He's got a crazy set up. Turned a UPS truck into a pig roast on wheels. Literally roasts two 40 lbs pigs right on the truck. You're gonna want to hit this thing up.

That does sound awesome. Too bad I'm not in the area anymore.

@Hockey5djh @Kiltman it's called Roast.

He's got a FB page for it called Roast Philly and everything where he shows how he does everything. How he transformed the truck and all. Even uses coconut shell charcoal rather than the standard stuff. Doing some pretty cool things.

Edited by Jlash

6 minutes ago, Jlash said:

He's got a FB page for it called R and everything where he shows how he does everything. How he transformed the truck and all. Even uses coconut shell charcoal rather than the standard stuff. Doing some pretty cool things.

Quick Google and FB searches and I can't find anything. Link?

7 minutes ago, Jlash said:

He's got a FB page for it called R and everything where he shows how he does everything. How he transformed the truck and all. Even uses coconut shell charcoal rather than the standard stuff. Doing some pretty cool things.

2 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Looks like Kilty is better at the Google than I am. I'll have to see if I can make it out on saturday. I don't think I have any plans but the wife always has other ideas with my free time xD

1 minute ago, Hockey5djh said:
10 minutes ago, Jlash said:

5 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Looks like Kilty is better at the Google than I am. I'll have to see if I can make it out on saturday. I don't think I have any plans but the wife always has other ideas with my free time xD

took me a bit haha
cause of the roast beef trucks

I might be in town this weekend actually, so I'll keep it in mind