TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

3 minutes ago, Phire said:

There's also like 20 dudes who opened my PM about the beta but haven't signed up. Even the MIA guys evidently check their PMs lol.

Ha who'd you send them too?

hahah. 808 checking his inbox

1t0dry.jpg

I thought he was gonna stick around after dropping being a mod, but he like vanish off everything

15 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Oh gotcha...yea OC is way more low key...but it's super basic, which isnt bad if that's what you want
That's where I grew up going because my Grandparents lived there.

I actually have learned to like the beach more like that in the last couple of years

Yeah thats totally fine with me, but dude same. I appreciate it way more now, hated it as a kid xD

2 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Ha who'd you send them too?

hahah. 808 checking his inbox

1t0dry.jpg

I thought he was gonna stick around after dropping being a mod, but he like vanish off everything

Miss 808 :(

He has a pretty poppin Twitter account though, his name is in his handle so I wont post it but hes still just as obsessed with the Birdz

Just now, Hammertime52 said:
17 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Oh gotcha...yea OC is way more low key...but it's super basic, which isnt bad if that's what you want
That's where I grew up going because my Grandparents lived there.

I actually have learned to like the beach more like that in the last couple of years

Yeah thats totally fine with me, but dude same. I appreciate it way more now, hated it as a kid xD

I was a chubby kid usually and was so embarrassed about it...that I just grew to hate everything about it.
It didn't help that for me going to the beach also meant working for my grandparents

But as I got older none of it was an issue, I just hadn't given the Beach a second chance until like last year with my sister and enjoyed it...and then this year my GF and I went 2/3 times and I had a lot of fun just zoning out and relaxing.

5 minutes ago, Hammertime52 said:

Miss 808 :(

He has a pretty poppin Twitter account though, his name is in his handle so I wont post it but hes still just as obsessed with the Birdz

Oh nice..I hadnt seen much on facebook for awhile