TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

5 minutes ago, Phire said:

I'm not crazy about Ben Affleck's Batman either. The Nolan trilogy is hard to live up to though in terms of Batman content. And yeah man tons of great Batman cartoons growing up. I used to love Justice League on Cartoon Network which is where I guess the Batman/Superman film wants to take things.

The old school Justice League?

Yeah maybe it was Ben lol not moving me as Batman. Bale doe, i love Bale as Batman. 

I was the kid who was suspended every week from 1st grade to Senior year of High School so i was raised by old school cartoon cause that was all that was on during the day. Like Thunder Cats, Super Friends, Voltron,Transformers, GI-Joes, He-Man, Birdman, Speed Racer. Probably some stuff even @Nabbs4u watched as a kid. 

What were your cartoons Nabbsy

1 hour ago, Bednarik60 said:
4 hours ago, Kiltman said:

I know dude...I was 6 to midnight on the music alone

But it looks really cool, I'm glad they found someway to do Planet Hulk and have him in the gladiator gear

Damn. Good stuff? 

Just reading about Planet Hulk thank to you sir... this looks like the coolest comic book series ever. 

yea it was one of the songs in the 2nd trailer that i posted about a couple days ago...that's my isht

Yea it's a really nice changeup for the Hulk...the follow-up is pretty awesome too. 
World War Hulk...when he comes back with a vengeance to Earth to make those that sent him to space pay

World_War_Hulk_1.jpg

1 hour ago, Bednarik60 said:
4 hours ago, Kiltman said:

it's like what they did with the Avengers...it's a culmination and team up of the Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage and Iron Fist shows they have on Netflix

Oh dope. It looked pretty cool in the trailers. Stan Lee narrating the trailer was dope! 

Stan Lee is a savage, hes 94 still sharp as a tac, does this guy ever sleep or is he human?

I'm not really big on meeting celebrities...but it would be cool to meet Stan the Man

Feel bad he lost his wife...was glad the story of how important she was to the history of these characters is more well known now though

Just now, Kiltman said:

I'm not really big on meeting celebrities...but it would be cool to meet Stan the Man

Feel bad he lost his wife...was glad the story of how important she was to the history of these characters is more well known now though

He unfortunately probably won't last long now. Men actually do die from broken hearts months after their wives die. 

21 minutes ago, Danger said:

Who's your favorite historical philosopher and who's your favorite Renaissance Artist? I like me some Voltaire, and Donatello.

I like the Greek philosophers in general. Had to read a lot of Plato's Republic in law school.
Artists? Dude I have no idea, wish I knew the more.

1 hour ago, Phire said:

I'm not crazy about Ben Affleck's Batman either. The Nolan trilogy is hard to live up to though in terms of Batman content. And yeah man tons of great Batman cartoons growing up. I used to love Justice League on Cartoon Network which is where I guess the Batman/Superman film wants to take things.

Ben is fine..but so far their approach is kinda flawed

I loved Nolan's Batman films for what they were...Ultra-real crime stories told through the prism of Batman.

I just want them to actually do Batman and not shed some of the more dramatic or over-the-top things in that universe.
I'd also just want HBO after Game of Thrones back up a truck load of money and make a series out of it.
But I doubt that'll ever happen

2 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

The scary part about living old and this would be the curse with immortality(to bring it back to comic books right!!) that you would out live all your loved ones, friends pets. 

Yeah if you are the oldest man on earth that means everyone else alive when you were born is dead. Which is pretty dark to think about. Who would want to be that old?