TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

4 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Well they would have made it more watchable to see them squeeze into tight red leather pants but dont think the movie would have been good. 

The tightest red leather  Fox Films can find please! but yeah that was what i was getting at. 

And your probably right even there amazing good looks couldn't save that. 

Edited by Bednarik60

2 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

The tightest red leather  Fox Films can find please! but yeah that was what i was getting at. 

And your probably right even there amazing good looks couldn't save that. 

well disney owns daredevil again. Have you seen the netflix shows with him in it? They are pretty decent. Don't really like any of the other marvel shows on netflix though. gave up on everyone half way through with iron fist being the absolute worst of them. The main character sucks so bad. 

Edited by ninjapirate

Chris Pine is one of those guys that is so good looking its almost fascinating like watching some sorta BBC nature show .  Like oh this is what human evolution has been gunning for all these years, its all makes sense now. 

Edited by Bednarik60

I really like the Netflix Daredevil. The sidekicks are unnecessarily helpless and quirky but the lead is good and the villains are good.
That's where my avatar is from the opening of the Netflix DD with the red "blood" spilling into different figures including Lady Justice. I think it looks so bad ***.

1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:

well disney owns daredevil again. Have you seen the netflix shows with him in it? They are pretty decent. Don't really like any of the other marvel shows on netflix though. gave up on everyone half way through with iron fist being the absolute worst of them. The main character sucks so bad. 

No i haven't seen the Dare Devil show on Netflix or the Iron Fist One, thank you for the heads up on Iron Fist lol... when i saw it was a guy who looked like all 5'9 of me could thrown in a locker i was like ya not giving this another 4 minutes. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Phire said:

I really like the Netflix Daredevil. The sidekicks are unnecessarily helpless and quirky but the lead is good and the villains are good.
That's where my avatar is from the opening of the Netflix DD with the red "blood" spilling into different figures including Lady Justice. I think it looks so bad ***.

I just thought you joined some cult in Law School, such a better explanation lol. 

Ill have to check out DD on Netflix then. 

17 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:
18 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

I didn't see it so i can't have a legit opinion but i will say Ben is more believable as Bruce Wayne then Bale is. Like that character seems like it would  fit Ben like a glove in my opinion. 

I think ben does fit as a good bruce wayne. I don't think he's been bad as batman just I think the whole dc movie universe has been bad so far. 

Yea the universe has let him down more than anything...save for Wonder Woman it's been rough

3 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:
6 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

No i haven't seen the Dare Devil show on Netflix or the Iron Fist One, thank you for the heads up on Iron Fist lol... when i saw it was a guy who looked like all 5'9 of me could thrown in a locker i was like ya not giving this another 4 minutes. 

Iron Fist was rough...worst of all their seasons on there...but they aren't bringing Scott Buck who was in charge back, so we'll see

Daredevil is great...I'm biased cause I think the character. But it's a pretty popular opinion