TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

5 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:
6 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Yea the universe has let him down more than anything...save for Wonder Woman it's been rough

I heard it was good but I just couldnt risk spending money to see a DC movie. 

yea that's safe...I think they just struck a good tone, it was playful and hopeful and wasnt bashing you over the head like the others do.

They tried to emulate Nolan's style...which is very bash you over the head lately, but he brings substance and art to it that makes it work most of the time

1 minute ago, Kiltman said:

yea that's safe...I think they just struck a good tone, it was playful and hopeful and wasnt bashing you over the head like the others do.

They tried to emulate Nolan's style...which is very bash you over the head lately, but he brings substance and art to it that makes it work most of the time

Yeah they tried to do what Nolan did and just failed. They need to try and get away from that as much as possible. 

1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:
3 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Yeah they tried to do what Nolan did and just failed. They need to try and get away from that as much as possible. 

It's a terrible reason why he left...but I'm happy Zach Snyder is off and seemingly out of this universe.

It needs more than and Angsty Michael Bay touch