TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

Pretty depressed dudes.

My 4 year old kitty isn't doing good. Needs a blood transfusion just to figure out what's wrong with her, but vet said it's 50/50 she even makes it to tomorrow, which is when they can do the transfusion. 4 freaking years old man. She has a small lump in her belly and vet said it might be a lymphoma, but need ultrasound to be sure. Her blood cell and iron count was super low and her organs are enlarged. Super anemic. She's still eating a decent amount and will drink a little water, plus she's peed and pooped, but that's about all she can do aside from lay down. Luckily she doesn't seem to be in pain, but she also doesn't seem like she can get comfortable enough to really sleep even though she's tired. This sucks. I'm hopeful it's something fixable without breaking the bank, but my gut tells me I'm about to lose my baby girl.

27 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Pretty depressed dudes.

My 4 year old kitty isn't doing good. Needs a blood transfusion just to figure out what's wrong with her, but vet said it's 50/50 she even makes it to tomorrow, which is when they can do the transfusion. 4 freaking years old man. She has a small lump in her belly and vet said it might be a lymphoma, but need ultrasound to be sure. Her blood cell and iron count was super low and her organs are enlarged. Super anemic. She's still eating a decent amount and will drink a little water, plus she's peed and pooped, but that's about all she can do aside from lay down. Luckily she doesn't seem to be in pain, but she also doesn't seem like she can get comfortable enough to really sleep even though she's tired. This sucks. I'm hopeful it's something fixable without breaking the bank, but my gut tells me I'm about to lose my baby girl.

ugh man that's awful

GLad there doesn't seem to be pain...hope she can make it through all of it.

12 hours ago, Danger said:

@Phire

Doug and the Eagles are no longer the underdogs as they themselves said. I say we bring back the cats in honor of Jeezla's cat.

From underdog to top dog. But don't forget where you came from. We will always be the UNDERDOGS.

23 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Pretty depressed dudes.

It's insane how attached we become to pets. I've got 3 right now that came with my gf and I'm incredibly attached to them. Best of luck with kitty.

17 minutes ago, ianlewis16 said:

so I'm looking forward to finding somewhere new to live right now. My current roommate is moving in with his gf so I'm currently trawling craigslist. any other suggestions?

Need to move in with Pete man. Just be that drunk bum guy who lays around on the couch all day with food dispersed everywhere. You could be a great role model for his kids. 

• Like 1