TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

@Kiltman How do you like the expansion? I beat the first level and have played some PVP... but thats it. Is it good? 

Like the story and Vex invasions...fun so far, not a ton of meat on it though....but it seems like the plan is to slowly trickle out content

2 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Like the story and Vex invasions...fun so far, not a ton of meat on it though....but it seems like the plan is to slowly trickle out content

I might jump on later. If so I will hit you up if you are on. But I am way behind, so maybe you will have to play a second character to complete the story? Or maybe strikes or something. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I might jump on later. If so I will hit you up if you are on. But I am way behind, so maybe you will have to play a second character to complete the story? Or maybe strikes or something. 

Down at my parents, but home the next couple days 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Kiltman said:
57 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

people still play that?

For a long time no, but expansion last year fixed a lot, and the expansion this year is taking it more into a hobby type game that you can keep playing like the first one was

I'm sure it helps they got out of the deal with the devil  activision. It gives Bungie more creative freedom to make a fun experience rather than a monetization machine.

12 minutes ago, Danger said:

I'm sure it helps they got out of the deal with the devil  activision. It gives Bungie more creative freedom to make a fun experience rather than a monetization machine.

yep, they are trying to make it deeper and more mmorpg like now because of it

The gameplay has always been on point, what kept me around since the start

Now the stuff outside of shooting/abilities is finally getting to a more fun play

• 2 weeks later...