TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

On 4/13/2020 at 9:06 AM, EaglesPeteC said:

Teaching Theatre online is more bizarre than you even think.....

How’d you get into teaching theatre? I took an intro to acting theatre elective in college and it was one of the funnest classes I’ve ever been in lol

Just now, RBreezy said:

How’d you get into teaching theatre? I took an intro to acting theatre elective in college and it was one of the funnest classes I’ve ever been in lol

Got a degree in it.......haha

I've been doing theatre and directing and such most of my life at this point. As far as teaching jobs so it is pretty quality. Doing it online is an adventure though.....

5 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I've been doing theatre and directing and such most of my life at this point. As far as teaching jobs so it is pretty quality. Doing it online is an adventure though.....

That’s awesome. And I’m sure lol teaching anything online has to be hard

You need to turn your kids into Oscar winners Pete 

1 minute ago, Danger said:
7 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

That is crazy to me that people live like this 24/7 for 2 months. Like, how the hell do you eat? Do you not ever go for a walk? Bumped into a friend? 

LIS - I practice social distancing, but I have also had dinner with family in the last 2 months. 

Fortunately my mother is a bit of mad woman and we have enough food (healthy and not healthy) in 3-4 freezers. We have 2 refrigerators as well as a chest freezer stocked full. Not to mention 50 lbs of venison from the lovely 10 point buck I got that's stored in the freezer in my grandparents basement next door if I need to go grab that. (practicing proper social distancing of course).

Couple this with walmart.com for ordering food online, and a weekly trip to the grocery store at 7 AM on Saturdays with gloves, a mask, and hand sanitizing the cart handles. We get by.

The worst part Matt, is that I can't go to the god dang gym and it's making me stir crazy. Home workouts just aren't as effective nor am I as motivated to do them. :( 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Danger said:

The worst part Matt, is that I can't go to the god dang gym and it's making me stir crazy. Home workouts just aren't as effective nor am I as motivated to do them. :( 

I did p90x for a while, but I am with you. I miss playing basketball so much. 

22 hours ago, Danger said:

I feel like I've lost so much strength. I bought a small 120lb weight set from FB and I can literally throw the bar up like Terry Crews EuroTraining and it feels like a waste

On 4/15/2020 at 10:36 AM, EaglesPeteC said:

I was in Campus Man and Kimberly.

In Kimberly I got to block my own scene.
I wasn't even SAG, but I got paid ($25).
I also taught Sean Astin (Rudy) how to drink out of a yard.
He was cool as hell.
Gabrielle Anwar, not so much.

I was invited to be in the cookies and milk scene in Man on the Moon, but this wasn't my pursuit.
I had a new job.
I passed.

1 hour ago, Kiltman said:

Looks good, I traded away my PS4 though a couple months back. 

I never really latched on to the FF franchise, I kinda forgot it was coming out.

I bought one just for it lol. Was my favorite game growing up, haven't owned a console in years but with current affairs I dont have much going on save for my home workouts, and night classes so i thought "why not? "

They changed some stuff obviously but the story it's still mostly intact. It's only about three first discs worth of the original though but ther added content makes it feel like a longer experience. Not even counting three side missions it took me 40 hours where the PS1 first disc wasnt nearly that long (Not when I was a child but I downloaded it and best it before I got rid of my PS3).

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, EaglesFan5-36-81 said:

I bought one just for it lol. Was my favorite game growing up, haven't owned a console in years but with current affairs I dont have much going on save for my home workouts, and night classes so i thought "why not? "

They changed some stuff obviously but the story it's still mostly intact. It's only about three first discs worth of the original though but ther added content makes it feel like a longer experience. Not even counting three side missions it took me 40 hours where the PS1 first disc wasnt nearly that long (Not when I was a child but I downloaded it and best it before I got rid of my PS3).

Yeah I saw a video flipping back and forth and was impressed how updated it was. Obviously visually but just the story and gameplay too.

Now that you have a PS4 you should play the new God of War. I loved it. Made the PS4 purchase worth it to me.

1 minute ago, Kiltman said:

Yeah I saw a video flipping back and forth and was impressed how updated it was. Obviously visually but just the story and gameplay too.

Now that you have a PS4 you should play the new God of War. I loved it. Made the PS4 purchase worth it to me.

That's right on my list after the new spiderman, appreciate the heads up

10 minutes ago, EaglesFan5-36-81 said:

That's right on my list after the new spiderman, appreciate the heads up

Spider-Man was really good too. I bought it for that like 4/5 months before it came out and picked up GoW on a whim and it ended up being one of my favorite games of the generation. 

Whenever the sequel comes out for either of them I’ll get the PS5 for sure.