TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

What's up homies?

Been a long time I feel like.

TAET ain't what it used to be. That's for damn sure. 

Bacon life update:  another smoking hot girlfriend somehow. She and I went to preschool together and she ended up being a super hot, natural redhead. 

I don't say this to brag. But only to encourage my fellow mediocre looking fellas. there's one out there for all of us. don't settle.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=219850779308424&set=a.107885717171598&type=3&theater

Edited by baconrad11

43 minutes ago, baconrad11 said:

What's up homies?

Bacon life update:  another smoking hot girlfriend somehow. She and I went to preschool together and she ended up being a super hot, natural redhead. 

I don't say this to brag. But only to encourage my fellow mediocre looking fellas. there's one out there for all of us. don't settle.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=219850779308424&set=a.107885717171598&type=3&theater

girls do dig losers.

I mean oh hey bacon what's up buddy?

2 hours ago, baconrad11 said:

What's up homies?

Congrats man. I used to date a redhead back in the day, absolute firecracker lol

Redheads are dope. They love the other red head. 99% chance she swallows it like a go-go squeeze based on my own research of redheads/women of Irish descent. Unfortunately, there is a 60/40 chance a burning bush is waiting to speak to you down there.

Edited by Jeezla

On 5/6/2020 at 5:45 PM, Kiltman said:

What kinda seeds did you plant in preschool to land a pretty redhead, Baco? 

I showed her my little dingy. Had her hooked from day one.

I hadn't seen her in forever. We started chatting again one day because she thinks I'm just absolutely hilarious. 

We'll see how it goes. Long distance kinda sucks. But it kinda doesn't at the same time. Like, it's actually kind of awesome that I can get home from work and have a whiskey and chill by myself or with the homies. She also just dropped the I love you bomb on me. 

O.o . 

7 hours ago, baconrad11 said:

I hadn't seen her in forever. We started chatting again one day because she thinks I'm just absolutely hilarious. 

We'll see how it goes. Long distance kinda sucks. But it kinda doesn't at the same time. Like, it's actually kind of awesome that I can get home from work and have a whiskey and chill by myself or with the homies. She also just dropped the I love you bomb on me. 

O.o . 

she thinks your are hilarious? hasnt talked to you a lot then.

18 hours ago, baconrad11 said:

O.o . 

Wait until she finds out you're a veteran on a football forum. She'll be in love forever.