TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

22 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Plants/trees are sick and tired of our ish, that's clear. I feel sick 4 months a year constantly because of this horse manure. 

nah they just got so excited about the eagles super bowl they all cream their jorts and you are allergic to tree jorts. that's just science. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, ianlewis16 said:

I don't like the lack of conclusions. Impatient. 

lol ok 

I mean, the movie ended well even if it was a standalone. The bad guy won. We just aren't used to seeing it that way. What else did you want to know? For all we know, he got rid of half the worlds population as he set out to do. It was an abrupt end but it was wrapped up pretty well I thought. Given that you didn't need the good guys to win. 

3 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

lol ok 

I mean, the movie ended well even if it was a standalone. The bad guy won. We just aren't used to seeing it that way. What else did you want to know? For all we know, he got rid of half the worlds population as he set out to do. It was an abrupt end but it was wrapped up pretty well I thought. Given that you didn't need the good guys to win. 

It could be a standalone if you do some gymnastics, but we all know there's going to be a sequel that gives the actual ending. What do you consider the climax of the film? To me, it was when he snapped his fingers. Then the movie ends shortly thereafter. There really wasn't a conclusion to this movie. The most interesting/significant thing in the story arc happened right before the credits rolled. Again, it could be a standalone where the bad guy won. But it's just so obvious that this story doesn't end here.