TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

So I’m being very philosophical and very drunk and actually posting.  But do you ever get the feeling that with the rule changes going on in the NFL that for some  reason there is a new era?  Like in a few years the Eagles will be known as the last Superb Owl champs of the “head era”.  Of course a few years pass and then then all of a sudden a few years pass and the others aren’t legitimizing our Owl??!!  Like when you try to tell your friends “Well actually the Eagles won the NFL Championship in 1960”.  That type of stuff.  You get that feeling???

(and just because I saw that everybody is making fun of the cheesy guy for trying jump on the bandwagon...Kelce would  spit on you for that..........)

Latest transmission

Factual Bloke

1 hour ago, TRUTH said:

So I’m being very philosophical and very drunk and actually posting.  But do you ever get the feeling that with the rule changes going on in the NFL that for some  reason there is a new era?  Like in a few years the Eagles will be known as the last Superb Owl champs of the “head era”.  Of course a few years pass and then then all of a sudden a few years pass and the others aren’t legitimizing our Owl??!!  Like when you try to tell your friends “Well actually the Eagles won the NFL Championship in 1960”.  That type of stuff.  You get that feeling???

(and just because I saw that everybody is making fun of the cheesy guy for trying jump on the bandwagon...Kelce would  spit on you for that..........)

Latest transmission

Factual Bloke

disregard conspiracy upvote dogs

9ziglEn.gif

for real though it can go either way. Just depends on the rules 10-15 years from now if they are easier or more difficult.

9 hours ago, Daimonas said:

disregard conspiracy upvote dogs

9ziglEn.gif

for real though it can go either way. Just depends on the rules 10-15 years from now if they are easier or more difficult.

Now that. THAT'S A DOG. Get outta here with them midget legged Golden Weiners dogs.

13 hours ago, TRUTH said:

Latest transmission

Factual Bloke

I'm sure at some point the "Super Bowl" format will change. But I'm not sure that will happen anytime soon. I think the AFC/NFC merger is what caused the reformatting to the Super Bowl, and I'm not exactly sure the sport will have that kind of seismic shift again anytime soon.

On 5/24/2018 at 11:54 AM, Phire said:

I'm sure at some point the "Super Bowl" format will change. But I'm not sure that will happen anytime soon. I think the AFC/NFC merger is what caused the reformatting to the Super Bowl, and I'm not exactly sure the sport will have that kind of seismic shift again anytime soon.

Yeah, I can't see a seismic shift happening right now either. Too much money is being made with the current format. If it aint' broke... 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

37 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

I'm curious why they went with TO in a Cowboys uniform for the cover?  He had a much bigger impact for the 49ers and Eagles.  

Is that real? What a stupid cover.
Also, they went with the Cowboys uniform because they have tons of bandwagon chest-thumpers who'll ****** up copies for no reason other than there's a player with a Dallas Cowboys uniform on the cover.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

DeDQCpkW0AAJLJD.jpg

I'm curious why they went with TO in a Cowboys uniform for the cover?  He had a much bigger impact for the 49ers and Eagles.  

lol didn't want to buy the game before, now I'm DEFINITELY not going to get it.