TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

11 hours ago, RBreezy said:

Really random, but I was pumping a 2000s rock playlist from Spotify while driving into work today. It’s hilarious how some of these bands were so popular - Nickelback, Theory of a Deadman, Hinder, Papa Roach, Puddle of Mudd lol. Kind of a low point for rock music 

I love how bad it was..I feel like between that and the fashion it was such a joke time

• Like 1

On 11/15/2017 at 10:30 PM, Danger said:

@808 @TheRealMcCoy y'all are Lakers fans right?

I kinda feel like Lonzo is going through the Nelson Agholor effect right now. Any truth to this maybe?

Yessir

Lonzo was better as a rookie than Agholor was, but I get where you're going with that.

Ball was great on defense especially taking into consideration he was a rookie. Analytics loved him on that end.

Dude is probably one of the smartest players to come into the league.

Already one of the best rebounding guards.

The shot obviously needs to fall more consistently, but if it does he's a star.

He'll never be the #1 guy as a scorer and that's okay. If the shot is falling he's still an extremely impactful player.

Oh, he also needs to get stronger (supposedly been working on that this off-season) and better finishing at the rim too.

Hopefully him and Fultz have great 2nd years.

On 6/29/2018 at 9:25 AM, RBreezy said:

Really random, but I was pumping a 2000s rock playlist from Spotify while driving into work today. It’s hilarious how some of these bands were so popular - Nickelback, Theory of a Deadman, Hinder, Papa Roach, Puddle of Mudd lol. Kind of a low point for rock music 

Lol I kind of like Papa Roach and Puddle of Mudd.  

Foo Fighters had some great albums during that timeframe.  Chevelle was solid.  Rise Against.  

Edited by MKnight82

4 hours ago, Danger said:

Lonzo gets more hate than he deserves because of his father, but his father is 100% insufferable. Unless you have nothing else going for you, I wouldn't want LaVar Ball associated with my team.

meh it's deserved because his dad sucks so much and lonzo lets hid dad suck so much. 

On 7/2/2018 at 4:13 PM, MKnight82 said:

Lol I kind of like Papa Roach and Puddle of Mudd.  

Foo Fighters had some great albums during that timeframe.  Chevelle was solid.  Rise Against.  

Lol yeah I liked that stuff too when I was younger. Always have been a Foo Fighters / Rise Against fan. Quality, versatile bands