TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

7 hours ago, RBreezy said:

Lol Sims damn that’s a throwback right there

What if we were all just Sims people under the forces of a greater power

I don't think a single person on the planet that's played sims hasn't thought about that at one point haha

17 hours ago, Daimonas said:

I don't think a single person on the planet that's played sims hasn't thought about that at one point haha

When I suddenly find myself in a room with no doors and the house is on fire, that's when I'll know. 

• Like 2

On 6/26/2018 at 12:28 PM, EaglesPeteC said:

@808 is Foles. Guy came in out of nowhere and his GDT's brought us a championship and then we'll probably never hear from him again.

My man 

Edited by 808
  • Like 1

Yoooo need some recommendations from youz guyz living in Philly. The wife and I are coming out there for the Dallas game in November. We wanna go to a bar to watch the game. Someone rcommended Xfinity but we're staying at 17th and Race St and I'd rather stumble back to hotel than take a cab. Any suggestions?

6 hours ago, Art_Vandalay said:

Yoooo need some recommendations from youz guyz living in Philly. The wife and I are coming out there for the Dallas game in November. We wanna go to a bar to watch the game. Someone rcommended Xfinity but we're staying at 17th and Race St and I'd rather stumble back to hotel than take a cab. Any suggestions?

Tir Na Nog is a few blocks from there. That may be the best you're going to get that's truly walkable for a sports bar. McGillins is relatively close there but further away.  But if you want to get to Xfinity Live, which I'd recommend, then you're only a few blocks from the Broad Street Line. Hop on the subway and it'll drop you off right there. You'll be walking for a total of 8 mins maybe to and from the subway. Maybe like a 20-25 min train ride. It's the closest you're going to get to a football game atmosphere. But it's expensive and unreasonably crowded. So be ready for that. And get there early (REAL early) if you plan on setting up a spot you can sit and relax. Otherwise you'll be shoulder to shoulder there without much room to maneuver around. It's a great experience though.