TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

They need to stop putting so much time and effort into Madden Ultimate Team and focus on making the gameplay better. Maybe I want to be a kicker or an OL. They removed those a while ago. I bought madden 17 last year and I absolutely hated the game controls. 

EDIT: can’t even play the stupid trial for 19 without having the EA access pass tf

Edited by oland11

On 8/17/2018 at 11:26 PM, oland11 said:

They need to stop putting so much time and effort into Madden Ultimate Team and focus on making the gameplay better. Maybe I want to be a kicker or an OL. They removed those a while ago. I bought madden 17 last year and I absolutely hated the game controls. 

EDIT: can’t even play the stupid trial for 19 without having the EA access pass tf

When they find a way to successfully monetize Franchise mode, then it'll receive the attention it needs and deserves.

3 hours ago, Danger said:

When they find a way to successfully monetize Franchise mode, then it'll receive the attention it needs and deserves.

they started injecting it a little I think, like paying for XP boosts.

They need to just make it a mode you want to live in, inject some roleplaying elements besides "hey you wanna move?" and the rare media question.

I'd love it if they brought back the uniform creator in a big way, like you could use elements like the wings or Rams' horns but change everything.
Would be fun.

Overall I think they are trying to streamline it too much and have been for 10 years. It seems stuck in the middle.

43 minutes ago, Danger said:

The last Madden I actually had fun with was Madden 08.

Was that the one with Vince Young? or was that 07?

I think that was the last time Franchise was good.

They gutted it soon after and have slowly been adding it back since

3 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Was that the one with Vince Young? or was that 07?

I think that was the last time Franchise was good.

They gutted it soon after and have slowly been adding it back since

Madden 08 was Vince Young. I think madden 07 was Shaun Alexander.