TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

now that my powers out I'm getting basically naked. No A.C.. Even in a hurricane In FL no A.C. is worse than being Bill Cosby'd. So humid.

YOLO I'm gonna go out there. Wish me luck. If i get blown away a la cows in Twister  style,  I want to leave all of my possessions to Oland

22 minutes ago, BAConrad said:

now that my powers out I'm getting basically naked. No A.C.. Even in a hurricane In FL no A.C. is worse than being Bill Cosby'd. So humid.

YOLO I'm gonna go out there. Wish me luck. If i get blown away a la cows in Twister  style,  I want to leave all of my possessions to Oland

Love you. 

2 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

@ianlewis16 What are you doing for the games today? Just hangin at your place? 

He's gone full American. Spells color instead of colour. He's sitting on a lazy boy slamming Budweisers. Got a steak grilling on the porch of his southern style North Carolina ranch. Baby blue rocking chair and all. Probably mow the lawn during commercials while his golden retriever fetches the mail. His neighbor Billy with the missing tooth waves as he tinkers with his Ford F-150. 

33 minutes ago, Phire said:

He's gone full American. Spells color instead of colour. He's sitting on a lazy boy slamming Budweisers. Got a steak grilling on the porch of his southern style North Carolina ranch. Baby blue rocking chair and all. Probably mow the lawn during commercials while his golden retriever fetches the mail. His neighbor Billy with the missing tooth waves as he tinkers with his Ford F-150. 

Or this. Definitely this.

1 hour ago, Phire said:

Nah, he is in Durham he is either

a) trying not to get caught in the crossfire of a gang war 

or

b) drinking microbrews next to a hipster with an ironic beard and homemade Birkenstocks