TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

Just now, EliteTexan80 said:

That's like, 95% of the NFL. ;)

You find me another team that said they’re going to build a power run game then signed a bunch of finesse run blockers, got rid of the Fullback position and then signed Julius Thomas to a lucrative contract to be the primary TE. Or one who released a ton of data to their fan base to show that LEs generate just as much pressure as REs then decided to sign a bunch of guys who can’t rush the passer to be space heaters at LE. Find me another team who can go ~3-13 for four straight years and then somehow decide that the only problem is the head coach, but not any of his assistants or anyone in the Front Office. Find me another team that doesn’t ever think about addressing backup positions with quality depth in case the starter doesn’t work out or gets hurt. Find me another team that hasn’t had a backup plan at even just one sketchy position in a decade.

This isn’t bad drafting or failing to select good players. This is a team that doesn’t even understand basic Business 101 type project management. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Webmaster said:

iPwn got the Jags forum to 4k posts.    Adding him to the Eagles forum is just unfair.  It would be like having a receiving duo of FredEx and Agholor.  

Webby is trying to give us compensatory picks to make up for our loss.

-@Bednarik60

+@iPwn

+trash throw-in (@EliteTexan80)

Edited by BLick12
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

iPwn you can become a closet Eagles fan.

Grew up in a family of Giants fans and have a place for that team in my heart, so not sure I can do that.

Boy, did I screw that one up, huh? Giants have won 4 titles in my lifetime, two since I’ve followed the NFL (both since the Jaguars last played a playoff game), and I picked this nonsense team that can’t put out a dumpster fire over them.

Just now, iPwn said:

Grew up in a family of Giants fans and have a place for that team in my heart, so not sure I can do that.

Boy, did I screw that one up, huh? Giants have won 4 titles in my lifetime, two since I’ve followed the NFL (both since the Jaguars last played a playoff game), and I picked this nonsense team that can’t put out a dumpster fire over them.

tbh, Jags have always felt like a super hipster team to root for. People who want to root for a team and say "I was a fan the whole way." while being genuine.

5 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Yeah... at least you didn't go the Browns route.