TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

51 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:
16 hours ago, BAConrad said:

YOLO I'm gonna go out there. Wish me luck. If i get blown away a la cows in Twister  style,  I want to leave all of my possessions to Oland

Anyone else slightly concerned that
@BAConrad hasn't checked back in since this post 15 hours ago?

Oland might be in luck

2 hours ago, Kiltman said:

How is Charlotte, NC?

@EaglesPeteC

I live in Raleigh. Charlotte is like 3 hours from me. I've been there a couple times for day trips. Tried to go to an Eagles/Panthers game a couple years ago but wife was WAAAAAAY to pregnant to try and attend a football game, so we just kinda hung out in the city. 

Are you asking as a visit or a move there?

It is one of the major cities in NC, so it is not awkward scary southern with like banjos and sh**. Like any city, it's got it's nice parts and its real nasty parts.

It's got an Ikea though, so A+

Edited by EaglesPeteC

3 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

I can't imagine what it must be like with kids.

It sucks. My wife went to a show yesterday afternoon so I was alone with both my kids trying to watch the game. I was super dad in the morning, then shoved lunch in their faces at like 12:30 then tried to hang out with them and watch the first quarter without getting too annoyed. Then in the commercial break between 1st and 2nd Quarter throw them in their rooms for nap time and I can watch the 2nd and 3rd quarter in relative peace before they come out again in the 4th. 

11 hours ago, Phire said:

Cleansing his jorts after looking at the latest DVOA

xD I lol'ed.

That hurricane was female genitalia. Like I kept telling everyone at work who were freaking out (some even left the state hahaha), Sarasota just doesn't get hit by major hurricanes. It went over us, but it was barely cat 1 by then.

I'm still out of power though and I just had to clean up a bunch of debris and branches in my yard all day. I went down to my brothers house and charged my phone (he lives 15 min North of me and has his power back that jerk).

I'm at 35% though lol.

But yeah this sucks having no laundry machine bc no power....cause all my pairs of jorts are ruined and I don't own any other kind of clothing.  Ugh.

11 hours ago, ianlewis16 said:

I feel slightly responsible. 

I'm invincible. Ain't no hurricane gonna take me down.

Btw, you guys hear that Trump is building a giant wall around FL to keep Hurricane Jose out? And he's even trying to make the hurricane pay. He's still trying to get in touch with it though.