TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Nah my squat game is on point, Im a monster on squats (when I am in shape). My dead lift sucks because I cant grip it. No forearm strength. I have the ability to life the weights, but I cant hold it. 

"Dear lord...help me grip this bar...so that I may be swole like B60"

tiny-hands-alt-one-640x533.jpg

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

I used to work out back in the day then i tore my meniscus and could never get back into it. years later now I just drink way too much beer lol. Should probably start trying to get healthier almost 30. 

yea I need to get back into making it a routine too

I was so into it when I played...but was just so done with it after I hung it up

7 hours ago, Bednarik60 said:

@EaglesFan5-36-81 what your diet like big guy? That is really impressive for under 200 lbs. 

Breakfast is 1 egg and 3 egg whites with 3 strips of turkey bacon and oatmeal / kodiak cake pancakes / or a wheat roll. If I feel like it might be a light day on fats (my macro count is 40/40/20 so it's low on fats regardless) I'll throw some avocado on the eggs.

after that I'll eat a protein bar, very fond of the oh yeah one bar

lunch and dinner usually consist of 4-6 ounces of protein (chicken, turkey, sometimes fish)  with either brown rice or a sweet potato and some sort of veggie.

before my workout I'll eat a protein cookie or a protein bar higher in carbs with enough sugar to spike my insulin levels the. I'll crush a protein shake post workout.

Also lots of Ms Dash seasonings for my proteins to help limit my sodium intake.

I also strategically plan my cheat days before I squat and train legs those 12 hours before I do are littered with diner food and donuts.

Edited by EaglesFan5-36-81
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Phire said:

Damn that's dedication. My diet is awful. I don't eat any sugars but I'm lazy and suck at cooking so I eat a lot of microwaveable garbage.

I thought every asian person was born with a wok in their hand?

But seriously, get a wok and learn how to use it. You can make some super easy meals with it.

2 hours ago, BLick12 said:

I thought every asian person was born with a wok in their hand?

But seriously, get a wok and learn how to use it. You can make some super easy meals with it.

Only half Asian so I have half a wok... that sounds good though I'll look into it!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EaglesFan5-36-81 said:

I literally grill so much chicken/turkey/fish weekly it's disgusting. I do use steamable veggies to save time however.

Gonna have to invest in a grill too. I just moved so I have very little appliances haha