TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

1 hour ago, Phire said:

Gonna have to invest in a grill too. I just moved so I have very little appliances haha

Pickup this book as well.

https://www.amazon.com/Food-Lab-Cooking-Through-Science/dp/0393081087/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1502741835&sr=8-1&keywords=food+lab

Kenji is awesome, he offers a ton of simple recipes and that book goes through all the fundamentals of cooking (basic knife skills, purpose, etc.) as well as explains the science behind everything.  It's a little nerdy at times, but pretty interesting and it'll make you a far better cook.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BLick12 said:

Pickup this book as well.

https://www.amazon.com/Food-Lab-Cooking-Through-Science/dp/0393081087/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1502741835&sr=8-1&keywords=food+lab

Kenji is awesome, he offers a ton of simple recipes and that book goes through all the fundamentals of cooking (basic knife skills, purpose, etc.) as well as explains the science behind everything.  It's a little nerdy at times, but pretty interesting and it'll make you a far better cook.

I'll check it out.

2 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

Great Movie. Clive Owen did some really good ones in a really short span of time and then seemed to drop off the face of the earth.

I love that Movie...so good

Yea he's doing like direct to video stuff now

7 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

I love that Movie...so good

Yea he's doing like direct to video stuff now

Yea, Children of Men and Inside Man came out in the same year (06). The International was pretty solid.

My wife loved the show "The Knick" that he was in. I'm not sure if that's because it was a great show and he did great acting or if its because she was interested in the subject (Prohibition era surgery). I'm guessing the latter since it only lasted two seasons.

Edited by Hockey5djh
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Yea, Children of Men and Inside Man came out in the same year (06). The International was pretty solid.

My wife loved the show "The Knick" that he was in. I'm not sure if that's because it was a great show and he did great acting or if its because she was interested in the subject (Prohibition era surgery). I'm guessing the latter since it only lasted two seasons.

Oh yea that was the same year...Inside Man was really good too.

I hold Children of Men pretty high, always in my top 5