TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

58 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Yea, Children of Men and Inside Man came out in the same year (06). The International was pretty solid.

My wife loved the show "The Knick" that he was in. I'm not sure if that's because it was a great show and he did great acting or if its because she was interested in the subject (Prohibition era surgery). I'm guessing the latter since it only lasted two seasons.

Children of Men was such a deep down dark movie when you sat back and thought about it. 

8 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

why couldn't you join?

Wouldn't let me register, tried many times and never got an email of.approval. I use to have an account waaaay back in the day can't remember the name but I may or may have not gotten banned for arguing who was better between Westbrook and Tomlinson lol

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ianlewis16 said:

I'm in Durham. I'm working in Elon but didn't fancy Burlington or Greensboro. Seems like it should be about a 40 minute commute from here? 

Some great beer spots in NC if you're into that kind of thing. 

If you're not, don't talk to me.

8 minutes ago, ianlewis16 said:

I'm in Durham. I'm working in Elon but didn't fancy Burlington or Greensboro. Seems like it should be about a 40 minute commute from here? 

You here on a temporary or are you permanent? Plenty of fat chicks in America, so you should be in heaven. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, ianlewis16 said:

You're about 30 minutes from me. Wanna babysit? xD

Edited by EaglesPeteC

2 hours ago, Jlash said:

Children of Men was such a deep down dark movie when you sat back and thought about it. 

Yea it was, a lot of movies don't quite capture the sadness that it had. But it totally made sense with what was happening 

To just have this seemingly inevitable slow extinction staring you in the face over the course of a century while the last humans would be dying out.

it was a really cool premise 

and then they had a great script. Great soundtrack and score and the way it was shot was also really really good

• Like 1