TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

40 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

Conor and Floyd , officially 8 oz gloves!! 

Shocked Floyd was ok with that, since he's so weird about the gloves he and his opponent use. Don't think it matters either way though. Conor isn't going to land on Mayweather.

5 hours ago, BLick12 said:

My likes aren't working for some reason, but I enjoyed this whole exchange.

True story, I met up with @ianlewis16 again the last time he was in Philly and he refused several advances from attractive girls that were enamored with his stupid accent because they couldn't suffocate him.

Lies. 

Truth. 

58 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Not  true 

they have The Shack, God is Not Dead 2: Resurrection and MAX showings every 30 minutes on 13 screens 

So I moved to NC from Jersey about 10 years ago and the weirdest thing to me is that there are churches everywhere and then other churches rent out high school auditoriums to have church on Sunday. I just find that really bizarre. It's also really annoying as a high school drama teacher.....

5 hours ago, Jlash said:

Shocked Floyd was ok with that, since he's so weird about the gloves he and his opponent use. Don't think it matters either way though. Conor isn't going to land on Mayweather.

You don't really believe that do you? 

Conor is going to hit Floyd .. and hit him HARRD AF. 

He is bigger longer, just as athletic maybe more athletic overall and has a great understanding of movement. I watch a bunch of Floyds old fights and Conor will be by far the most explosive athlete Floyd has ever fought with the best movement skills. Also Conor's left hand is the X -Factor in this fight, Floyd never faced anyone who has that type of hitting power in one hand.