TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

I am not a green tea fan, makes my stomach turn. Also people that drink green tea are weird "calming energy man!! be at one with your surroundings man!!" ... like i am cool bro on the calming energy ... i just want the energy part... also with out the vomit grass taste. 

17 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

I don't like sweet tea. I think it's just grossly sweet. I sent one back in south carolina for an unsweetened tea and the lady gave me a dirty look. 

As she should. There's clearly something wrong with you.

18 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

I am not a green tea fan, makes my stomach turn. Also people that drink green tea are weird "calming energy man!! be at one with your surroundings man!!" ... like i am cool bro on the calming energy ... i just want the energy part... also with out the vomit grass taste. 

I'm an arold palmer kind of guy give me some unsweetened black tea with some lemonade in it. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bednarik60 said:

Same here. I usually drink one of those Monster Rehabs. I drink the one that basically the Arnold Palmer half/half but with caffeine. No carbonation, not much sugar. 

I don't drink coffee so in the morning when I need caffeine I'll usually go with that, regular carbonated energy drinks are too sugary/bubbly that early.

3 hours ago, Jlash said:

Same here. I usually drink one of those Monster Rehabs. I drink the one that basically the Arnold Palmer half/half but with caffeine. No carbonation, not much sugar. 

I used to drink one of those things a day then I felt like I was messing up my stomach and heart drinking an energy drink a day so I stopped.

2 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

I used to drink one of those things a day then I felt like I was messing up my stomach and heart drinking an energy drink a day so I stopped.

Yea, that's probably the smart thing to do. I know it's terrible for me.

1 hour ago, ianlewis16 said:

How the hell is Jacksonville so active here when they can't even fill their stadium? 

Come on, man. This joke died like 5 years ago. We had better attendance percentage than one of your division rivals did last year.