TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

42 minutes ago, Danger said:

Maybe Eagles forum HoF voting should be changed to the way it's done in Baseball. You need a certain percentage of Yes/No Votes in whatever year, rather than forcing a fixated number of inductions. Nominations start first and then we have the top X number nominated put to the yes/no vote. We would have to be somewhat stingy with our yes votes, but based on what Phire said, there was only 1 person who really stood out in this years voting. 

Well our system isn't completely fixated, the second place isn't guaranteed. From the rules:

6. The candidate with the most number of first choice votes will gain automatic admission into the HoF.

7. A second candidate with the second most first choice votes will gain admission into the HoF.

8. The second candidate must have appeared in at least 50% of entries, whether first or second choice. This is to avoid an anomaly where one person gets the second most first choice votes, but only a minority of voters even contemplated inducting that person into the HoF.

There is a winner for the first place admission. I haven't calculated yet whether a second person gets in. I can flubber the process a little but I'd like to stick to the formula for this year as much as possible since people might have voted differently based on the rules as they are.

2 minutes ago, Phire said:

@ninjapirate what the hell just happened to your avatar lol

He lost hope in the GOAT. 

As far as i know, he hasn't listened to Ja Rule since that one day of practice, so hes conserving his powers and source of his power, cause if he scratches that CD, there is no replacing  it, that is it, he has the last Ja Rule CD. With great power comes great responsibility. Stan Lee has been trying to tell this forever bro.