TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

8 minutes ago, Phire said:

That's what I got going now

There dropping words like "civil war" :o

That is crazy the psychopaths got that guy to have to leave Evergreen State and the area. That is insane.  That is only a 100 miles from here by the way. Tells you what kinda nut jobs got around me here lol. 

Edited by Bednarik60

15 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

There dropping words like "civil war" :o

That is crazy the psychopaths got that guy to have to leave Evergreen State and the area. That is insane.  That is only a 100 miles from here by the way. Tells you what kinda nut jobs got around me here lol. 

It's crazy what happened to him. It's crazier that it isn't a national story. Just shows yet again that those types of people can pretty much do anything they want and get away with it, no consequences. 

11 minutes ago, Phire said:

It's crazy what happened to him. It's crazier that it isn't a national story. Just shows yet again that those types of people can pretty much do anything they want and get away with it, no consequences. 

Its not even or has even been covered here. Whats the point if you do cover it right? You might just end up there target to right? ... ¬¬

Got both my kids until Monday night. Goddamn I forgot how hectic it gets with two of them wildin out for most of the day. The amount of meltdowns is unreal. I told my daughter I was making them pancakes and pork roll tomorrow and she lost her mind because she's never heard of pork roll before. Like full on crying, like I told her I was gonna make her eat trash.

9 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Got both my kids until Monday night. Goddamn I forgot how hectic it gets with two of them wildin out for most of the day. The amount of meltdowns is unreal. I told my daughter I was making them pancakes and pork roll tomorrow and she lost her mind because she's never heard of pork roll before. Like full on crying, like I told her I was gonna make her eat trash.

maybe you cook like trash bro reflect on your skills 

• Like 1