TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

Here I am looking this past week trying to decide on what car to buy and you bros are up in here talking automobiles. Hello fate you beautiful b*tch 

Help me out here yo. Im liking the new Sonata...Black one with tan leather interior. Can't go with the black on black too hot in FL.

Or been thinking about getting a used 1998 Jeep Cherokee Laredo. It was my first car when I was 16..i loved it. Up until I totalled it when I flipped it driving drunk at a keg party 6 months after my dad got it for me. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BAConrad said:

Im liking the new Sonata...Black one with tan leather interior. Can't go with the black on black too hot in FL.

You have good taste sir. I am a big Hyundai fan. Those are dope, specially if you got it in the Sport 2.0T  or the Limited 2.0T trim, its the one with the better/more powerful engine.  I would also check out the Kia Optima SX Turbo, very similar platform/vehicle/engine/chassis,   there reallly nice. I would find out witch one has the best incentives etc. You might find a Kia/Hyundai dealer and can play the middle for whatever one they will give you the best deal on. 

Edited by Bednarik60

2 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Dodge and Jeep are owned by Fiat now (under Chrysler)

No they are all just under Fiat Chrysler . Which is based out of Auburn Hills , Michigan. Chrysler teamed with Fiat but they are still making American cars.  Dodge and Jeep are as American as it gets tho. Designed by Americans engineers, with American technology, concepts and designs. 

Fiat is supposed to be dog crap tho from everything i read. Enough to scare me away from touch a Dodge or a Jeep.  Fiat and Jeep are some of the most unreliable cars. Sweet looking tho. And in general Dodge and Jeep don't speak to me/move me like Ford or Chevy. 

Edited by Bednarik60

1 minute ago, Phire said:

I want a black car but that Florida sun...

I went through that before. Black GTI. Wasn't great. You have to get some hardcore tint down there. And having a covered place to park would be a tremendous help. 

But white is way cooler. I did a summer with a white Mazda 2 and a white Kia Optima and it was a huge difference from my black GTI or my black Focus ST. Like even on a mildly hot day, black cars get hot AF. 

I like white cars tho, Money Mayweather style(like every car he owns is white.).