TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

2 minutes ago, Phire said:

Some friends got D2, I ain't got enough time fora game like that 

Oh yea it's a huge time commitment 

im just there are games this fall like that and Shadow of War that I'm excited for and seem to be great 

haven't really had something to play for a long time 

17 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Destiny 2 has been pretty fun so far, couple system issues...but story and gameplay has been great so far.

17 hours ago, Bednarik60 said:

You play it yet? Looks awesome!

Kinda wish i got a PS4 over the Xbox One S. Seems like there is better games, specially if your into RPGs like i am ¬¬

You'e on Xbox? How have you not played with us before? I'l be back over when the Scorpio releases. Make sure you add kilty and keep him away from my soon to be ex wife, haha

21 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

If you have a xbox 360 version of ncaa 14 laying around I'm down to do a new online dynasty.  

I'd be so down... I actually have my 360 still hooked up solely because of NCAA 14 (not backward compatible on Xbox One, or at least it wasn't a few months ago when I last went through an NCAA 14 phase). 

I've gamed SO MUCH since December. I got really into Overwatch, joined a casual group online which got me playing it a ton, this also lead to getting into Destiny and now D2. For the longest time I was just playing 1 game at a time, usually a replay of one of my favorites. I think I've gamed more in the past 9 months than I did in the preceding 3 years combined.