TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

19 hours ago, iPwn said:

Gonna have to check this out. Thanks.

Girlfriend has been trying to get me to watch the Handmaid’s Tale too.

While Netflix is clearly king with their originals, Hulu and Amazon Prime have some good offerings that are worth checking out.

GF got me to do that too, it was actually pretty good. 

@Matts4313 I just screwed up big time with that super like feature. Fired up the app to scout the talent around here and the first one to pop up I swear would be an all-pro nose tackle for the Miami Dolphins. Went to see the bio for the lols and she delivered, said something like “if you have a problem with my five kids I’ll kill you.” After collecting my sides I went to return to the main screen by swiping up. Lo and behold that was a super like. Brb uninstalling.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Phire said:

@Matts4313 I just screwed up big time with that super like feature. Fired up the app to scout the talent around here and the first one to pop up I swear would be an all-pro nose tackle for the Miami Dolphins. Went to see the bio for the lols and she delivered, said something like “if you have a problem with my five kids I’ll kill you.” After collecting my sides I went to return to the main screen by swiping up. Lo and behold that was a super like. Brb uninstalling.

No you dont. You take it like a pro. And when she hits on you, you come up with something epic to share with us. You own this mistake. Turn it into something solid.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Phire said:

Phire bout to get some biiiiig looooovin.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Phire said:

Trumping Matts with a 0.1, bold strategy cotton

4 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Why do I make plans for the weekend?  It always sounds good when I first make the plans, but now that its a day away I wish I could just sit at home Saturday and do nothing.  

Weekend plans shall not be made during football season.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

I feel like my wife should definitely make all the plans she wants, ones that take her out of the house.  You know, as long as they don't include me.  

That’s always nice

i just don’t commit to group plans...I’ve never once been sad about them falling through