TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

3 hours ago, Kiltman said:

That’s always nice

i just don’t commit to group plans...I’ve never once been sad about them falling through 

No one wants to really go do group stuff when the other option is doing stuff alone you actually want to do. my friends just stopped inviting me to stuff because they know I will flake if i can. 

12 hours ago, Phire said:

@Matts4313 I just screwed up big time with that super like feature. Fired up the app to scout the talent around here and the first one to pop up I swear would be an all-pro nose tackle for the Miami Dolphins. Went to see the bio for the lols and she delivered, said something like “if you have a problem with my five kids I’ll kill you.” After collecting my sides I went to return to the main screen by swiping up. Lo and behold that was a super like. Brb uninstalling.

I hear Ian could give you some tips...her, too.

22 hours ago, Phire said:

@Matts4313 I just screwed up big time with that super like feature. Fired up the app to scout the talent around here and the first one to pop up I swear would be an all-pro nose tackle for the Miami Dolphins. Went to see the bio for the lols and she delivered, said something like “if you have a problem with my five kids I’ll kill you.” After collecting my sides I went to return to the main screen by swiping up. Lo and behold that was a super like. Brb uninstalling.

You don't have to uninstall off one accidental super-like.