TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

4 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

You take Florida?

Those essays were brutal. I was so relieved when I saw I passed.

You took it this year too? Yeah the FL Bar did their best to make our lives miserable. I don’t think anyone expected that first essay.

• Like 1

Just now, Phire said:

You took it this year too? Yeah the FL Bar did their best to make our lives miserable. I don’t think anyone expected that first essay.

Yea, I did. I'm sure they were sitting back and laughing at us while writing that exam. I think that was the first time they ever gave a dependency question. Congrats on passing! I just hope I never have to take another bar exam again.

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

Yea, I did. I'm sure they were sitting back and laughing at us while writing that exam. I think that was the first time they ever gave a dependency question. Congrats on passing! I just hope I never have to take another bar exam again.

Are you licensed elsewhere? And yeah, everything about it sucked. Literally everything. It was fun seeing all the yoked out people at the convention center though. Some folks REALLY had a rough time haha

2 minutes ago, Phire said:

Are you licensed elsewhere? And yeah, everything about it sucked. Literally everything. It was fun seeing all the yoked out people at the convention center though. Some folks REALLY had a rough time haha

Nope. Just graduated in May. But it's possible I end up working outside of Florida in a couple of years. The thought of taking another bar exam might deter me from that.

Yea, apparently, a bunch of people walked out after reading the essay questions. I don't get that.

Just now, jrry32 said:

Nope. Just graduated in May. But it's possible I end up working outside of Florida in a couple of years. The thought of taking another bar exam might deter me from that.

Yea, apparently, a bunch of people walked out after reading the essay questions. I don't get that.

I've heard that too. I was pretty zoned in and had no idea what was going on around me at that point.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, iPwn said:

This

Do you non-southwest dudes get al pastor? Man that's my favorite. 

It's shawarma style spiced pork developed by lebanese immigrants in mexico and man is it tasty. If you ever get the chance I highly recommend it. 

Edited by ninjapirate