TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

crazy how many people were killed here in vegas. luckily none of my friends or family were killed. but some friends of friends were involved unfortunately. 

The air just seemed so heavy here in town today. 

Edited by ninjapirate

1 hour ago, ninjapirate said:

crazy how many people were killed here in vegas. luckily none of my friends or family were killed. but some friends of friends were involved unfortunately. 

The air just seemed so heavy here in town today. 

man that's so rough. I remember during the manchester attacks last year some of my brothers friends were involved. It's just a horrible feeling

8 hours ago, BAConrad said:

Anyone catch the premiere of new season of Curb???

So God damn funny. It's been 5 years since the last season and Larry David literally just picked up where he left off like it was nothing. 

FAT'WA!  

I totally forgot to watch it, now I have something to look forward to when I get home. Its legit one of my favorite shows of all time, every single episode is laugh out loud funny

1 hour ago, Hammertime52 said:

I totally forgot to watch it, now I have something to look forward to when I get home. Its legit one of my favorite shows of all time, every single episode is laugh out loud funny

I've seen every episode and never been one that was below average.

Larry David should and has gotten rightful props for his creation and writing of Seinfeld.

And now he's writing Curb AND playing himself (whereas George was a fictionalized version) in Curb. And the way he portrays his fictional self is some of the best comedy acting ever  IMO. 

Remember the face he makes when his broken front seat of his car makes Susie get off?xD (Susie is awesome too. No actress could do that character like her).

And then theres JB Smoove playing Leon who might be my favorite character in any show ever. 

Curb is prob the GOAT of comedy shows IMO. And btw it's also oddly somehow the longest running show in HBO history. 

Just now, Phire said:

Also anyone else experiencing INSANE autocorrecting on iPhone since the update? My phone is trying to correct everything lol, even when already correct

My phone has basically taken a dump since the update. I get weird lags too aside from the aggressive auto correct.

12 minutes ago, Phire said:

Never heard of it, might check it out

Dude youd love it, if you have HBO GO or Amazon Prime definitely check it out. Some of my favorite episodes are  "Denise Handicapped", "Officer Krupke", "Vow Of Silence", "The N Word", and "The Doll". 

Wow after rereading theres some interesting episode titles xD

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Hammertime52 said:

Dude youd love it, if you have HBO GO or Amazon Prime definitely check it out. Some of my favorite episodes are  "Denise Handicapped", "Officer Krupke", "Vow Of Silence", "The N Word", and "The Doll". 

Wow after rereading theres some interesting episode titles xD

Krupke is an amazing episode. From start to finish. The whole "I'm Larry David and I enjoy wearing women's underwear" plot with Jeff kills me. And then him crapping on the little kids lemonade stand. 

And lastly at the end when Jeff shows up at Larry's door with a neck brace and asks Larry to tell Suzie he was in a car accident hahaha

Krazee-Eyez-Killa is one of the best for sure. The Seinfeld reunion episode is up there. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, BAConrad said:

Krupke is an amazing episode. From start to finish. The whole "I'm Larry David and I enjoy wearing women's underwear" plot with Jeff kills me. And then him crapping on the little kids lemonade stand. 

And lastly at the end when Jeff shows up at Larry's door with a neck brace and asks Larry to tell Suzie he was in a car accident hahaha

Krazee-Eyez-Killa is one of the best for sure. The Seinfeld reunion episode is up there. 

No need to watch now.

Think there was a brief discussion about this a couple days ago, but does anyone have any game recommendations for PS4? Thinking about buying one Friday and getting Chell and 2K. Also, are there any other good games coming out soon?

Been so long since I've played video games lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RBreezy said:

Think there was a brief discussion about this a couple days ago, but does anyone have any game recommendations for PS4? Thinking about buying one Friday and getting Chell and 2K. Also, are there any other good games coming out soon?

I dont even have a PS4, but I know the Uncharted series is bomb, The Last Of Us is awesome, and I only played the first Tomb Raider but both were received really well

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RBreezy said:

Just get NBA 2k you'll be set for 6 months.

• Like 1