TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

45 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Just get NBA 2k you'll be set for 6 months.

Yeah lol I feel that I've heard rave reviews

48 minutes ago, Hammertime52 said:

I dont even have a PS4, but I know the Uncharted series is bomb, The Last Of Us is awesome, and I only played the first Tomb Raider but both were received really well

Had Uncharted and The Last Of Us for PS3 wayyy back in the day haha great games

15 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

This thread is much less entertaining now that B60 is gone and Im not supposed to talk about dates. So Im going to combine the two taboo topics. B60 warned me that once you start dating again you will wish you were alone. He was right. This is me right now:

https://i.imgur.com/APgmTuV.gifv

Why aren’t you supposed to talk about it?

6 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Why aren’t you supposed to talk about it?

Webby said that when I mentioned two of the girls that hit on me were bi that I was crossing lines that could lead to sexual talk. And then E's facebook got shared and he shut it down. 

BTW - The ex was like "Youre not allow to talk to kilty about what I did. He shouldnt know, hes not involved".... which I though was a really weird concern of hers to bring up in the middle of my daughters soccer game. I was like - "WTF? Shoo fly. Go away". 

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

@Kiltman

Can you give B60 my facebook and tell him to message me? Or tell him to look at my post in the body building thread? I need to know if im about to force a heart attack at 32 with this chemical mix. 

I think he’s banned on there too

go to Oregon, set a signal fire

on the 5th day, look to the east

12 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Webby said that when I mentioned two of the girls that hit on me were bi that I was crossing lines that could lead to sexual talk. And then E's facebook got shared and he shut it down. 

BTW - The ex was like "Youre not allow to talk to kilty about what I did. He shouldnt know, hes not involved".... which I though was a really weird concern of hers to bring up in the middle of my daughters soccer game. I was like - "WTF? Shoo fly. Go away". 

Gotcha

Yea I didn’t tell her nothing, i know how she knows though ...it’s weird matts, you should’ve taken the Xbox a b-bounced

49 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

This thread is much less entertaining now that B60 is gone and Im not supposed to talk about dates. So Im going to combine the two taboo topics. B60 warned me that once you start dating again you will wish you were alone. He was right. This is me right now:

https://i.imgur.com/APgmTuV.gifv

Matts is in so much despair, he can't even be bothered to link gifs properly ;)

• Like 1