TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

1 minute ago, iPwn said:

Probably don’t even use cilantro and onion either. 

Nothing I get from there ever has either. It's a fast food place carnitas is a special they carry sometimes. 

Edited by ninjapirate

Just now, iPwn said:

Live a little

almost died monday from trying to live a little; true story. wont catch me w/ a fancy taco any time too soon amigo. it's really kinda against everything i believe in as dominant male figure in my community. dont want the ppl to see my delving into that kinda behavior. imagine a youth filled w/ taco snobs. dduuuddde. college kids already unbearable w/ their fiery passion for things. can't imagine throwing food on that. 

3 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

i think the closest wawa to me is like a 35 hour drive. So I'll never know. 

jesus christ. i take it for granted. no gas station comes close to wawa. exclusive gas station of jfin forever. man yall probably got some fire stuff up in the NE that's not even part of my reality that I'm being deprived of though too.

1 minute ago, jfinley88 said:

jesus christ. i take it for granted. no gas station comes close to wawa. exclusive gas station of jfin forever. man yall probably got some fire stuff up in the NE that's not even part of my reality that I'm being deprived of though too.

I live in las vegas our gas stations are pretty crappy actually. I mean 7/11 is the best which is sad. 

Edited by ninjapirate