TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

16 hours ago, Phire said:

I'd rather Carson tear his ACL week 1 so he's ready next year and have a wasted year than where we are lol.

Carson will be fine to play next year. I guarantee he'll be out there week 1. Will his mobility be as good early on? No, but it'll come back over time.

37 minutes ago, Danger said:

Carson will be fine to play next year. I guarantee he'll be out there week 1. Will his mobility be as good early on? No, but it'll come back over time.

I have no doubt he'll be out there. But he'll be spending time rehabbing for most of the offseason instead of developing as a QB.

Just now, Phire said:

I have no doubt he'll be out there. But he'll be spending time rehabbing for most of the offseason instead of developing as a QB.

I have no doubt that he can do both, perhaps not mechanically but he always has his nose in the playbook.

3 minutes ago, Danger said:

I have no doubt that he can do both, perhaps not mechanically but he always has his nose in the playbook.

Mechanically is the most important at this stage IMO, mentally he's far beyond his years. General timeline for ACL recovery is no jogging for like 3 months, no running 6 months. Not ideal.

Just now, Phire said:

Mechanically is the most important at this stage IMO, mentally he's far beyond his years. General timeline for ACL recovery is no jogging for like 3 months, no running 6 months. Not ideal.

You forget he's got the best of the best. "General timeline" hardly ever is the "Actual Timeline" for an NFL player especially with an ACL anymore. 

41 minutes ago, Danger said:

You forget he's got the best of the best. "General timeline" hardly ever is the "Actual Timeline" for an NFL player especially with an ACL anymore. 

Sure but I don't really think it's debatable that Carson is better off not having torn his ACL haha or that it wouldn't have been better to have all go down months ago.