TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

The best part about the Focus ST to is you are fearless driving it, you are always planted with the power down and always flat as hell through turns, i go into turns on the street 100 MPH  brake down to 60 and pull out and back up to 100 in seconds. No drama, no tire squeeling, just flat as hell through any turn. 

Edited by Bednarik60

To bad some of you guys live in lame asss PA and can't speed lol xD LOL you got to deal with those stupid highway state patrol clowns with the wide brim hats like there Canadians and the single light cop cars LMAO!!! 

If i go 15-20 miles in any direction im in the middle of no where and the Police could care less. And i can hit triple digits all day. 

2 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

I have to add in here....Evans has to get the boot from this conversation. He's dating this swamp creature

MV5BODE0NTkyMDgxOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjEx

You're being harsh. Jenny Slade is definitely cute. Not a smoke show but she's got her moments.

18 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

I think its the problem with a lot of movies today. Its amazing to when you see how well it can work when you go with some one who isnt super established like when they went with Chadwick Boseman for Jackie Robinson in 42 and you actually can get into him believe Jackie, it works, its not "this is Will Smith playing Jackie Robinson" it just came off as "Jackie". 

Yea the whole "immersion" factor is pretty big IMO. Like dropping Ed Sheeran in GoT was dumb IMO. It didn't enhancethe episode in anyway and took me out of that world.

Just now, Hockey5djh said:

Swamp creature might be a little harsh but I feel like hollywood actors have much higher standards than we do.

Plus my wife is hotter.

No your right about her (im googling) shes not a swap creature but shes a 6 dolled up with the best make up artist money can buy, thats kinda saying something. 

and nice *high five*