TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

17 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

I'll say, once you see a pair of boobes....you wanna see the rest of them. But it's boring after a while. 

LOL I wish i had you around when i was 24 to tell me that , i would be sitting so much better now at 30.

Its so true, you think there is greener grass in the next pair of boobs, but there isn't and it becomes boring/lonely after some time. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bednarik60 said:

Also @Jlash that is awesome you pulled out of your divorce and picked your self up by the boot straps(i sound so white) and got out there and found your self a good looking girl, i have friends who got divorced and they are still just trying to get past step A. Not feeling bad/sorry. Im sure that wasn't the easiest thing to do. 

Sometimes you post things and I wonder to myself if that's what you really think about. Are you really that concerned about "sounding white" on a message board?

Just now, Hockey5djh said:

Sometimes you post things and I wonder to myself if that's what you really think about. Are you really that concerned about "sounding white" on a message board?

No lol  but i did say "pick your self up by your boot straps" and the only people that say that are people that looks like this. 
garth-2.jpg