TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

10 minutes ago, Danger said:

We got nothing here, not even windy really, but one of the people I work with had a small tornado skim their yard in the next township over, thankfully it didn't get the house.

We have some power lines down with fires but my house is ok thankfully. Sounds like some small areas got wiped out.

The tornados hit the town between my hometown and where I live now, the town where all my childhood friends grew up. Im stillllll getting stuck in traffic on the way to work because of all the trees down, you guys should see the main road I go down. The house to the left you could see completely through, front and back of the house was completely gone. Siding ripped off. Windows smashed. The house across the street had every window broken and a massive tree that was thrown through the the air like a javelin and smashed right into their attic. One house just has a massive tarp over it because the entire roof is gone. My parents got luckkkyyyyy because a video came out of this driving range thats maybe a quarter mile from thier house and the tornado went RIGHT by and didnt hit any houses were super blessed.

Also Austin is dope as hell, Terry Blacks had the best food Ive ever had in my life. Wish i ordered more than just a half pound of the brisket

• Like 2

On 9/8/2021 at 12:14 AM, Hammertime52 said:

The tornados hit the town between my hometown and where I live now, the town where all my childhood friends grew up. Im stillllll getting stuck in traffic on the way to work because of all the trees down, you guys should see the main road I go down. The house to the left you could see completely through, front and back of the house was completely gone. Siding ripped off. Windows smashed. The house across the street had every window broken and a massive tree that was thrown through the the air like a javelin and smashed right into their attic. One house just has a massive tarp over it because the entire roof is gone. My parents got luckkkyyyyy because a video came out of this driving range thats maybe a quarter mile from thier house and the tornado went RIGHT by and didnt hit any houses were super blessed.

Also Austin is dope as hell, Terry Blacks had the best food Ive ever had in my life. Wish i ordered more than just a half pound of the brisket

stuffs scary man (meant to respond to this earlier)
Hope everythings all good

• 4 months later...
1 minute ago, Danger said:

You have terrible taste. Their ingredients suck, and they give you kids meal size portions.

Oh man, each one has to be different. The one I go to always gives us extra chicken with our orders. I don't think I've ever ordered a side though. 

My biggest complaint is how salty it is, but I don't eat it a ton.

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Excited about Harden, Sixers fans! Should be fun. Or a train wreck. Either way, Simmons is gone and rejoice. 

How the city got Simmons and Wentz, invested in them big despite the red flags, had them both mentally check out and not put in the work… all around the same time and moved on relatively fine is wild.

also I love Joel 

ripBOZO

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

How the city got Simmons and Wentz, invested in them big despite the red flags, had them both mentally check out and not put in the work… all around the same time and moved on relatively fine is wild.

also I love Joel 

ripBOZO

There really is something to the “Philly athlete”. You get it or it dissolves you.