TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

2 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I'm selling my motorcycle and getting an E-Scooter. And an OLED TV.

Picking up girls on an e-scooter after D&D with the bros? lol

An OLED TV is great. I got one on the cheaper side, but its still great. I don't game, but if you do I would think an OLED is very necessary. If you do get one I would just wait for a sale and pony up for a LG.

https://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/best/by-type/oled is a great site for doing research.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

An OLED TV is great. I got one on the cheaper side, but its still great. I don't game, but if you do I would think an OLED is very necessary. If you do get one I would just wait for a sale and pony up for a LG.

https://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/best/by-type/oled is a great site for doing research.

Done all the research, just hoping for a memorial day sale.
If Salma Hyak sees me on my E-Scooter and wants a ride...she gonna have to walk lol I never let anyone ride on the back of my cycle and I sure as hell ain't sharing the deck of my scooter. I don't trust my own skill enough to risk another humans life in addition to my own. I just want something to explore with and these e-scoots are getting pretty wild. 

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Electric cars never looked so appealing. California is ridiculous. Gotta use Gas Buddy for sure lol.

Times like this I’m glad I work from home

its rough, went down to Philly today and had to spend like $70 to fill up on my way back

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

I'm selling my motorcycle and getting an E-Scooter. And an OLED TV.

Yeah OLEDs are sweet, got one last year around the holidays. Got the C series LG ones, figure I might as well just go higher end version if I was gonna spend money.

It helped that I had been gaming on a monitor for 5 months when my last TV fried but sitting like 5 feet in front of a giant size tv like that is awesome.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I know none of you really give a crap about theatre but this time tomorrow one of my former students might be a Tony award winning actor. 

not gonna lie. Pretty cool 

That’s awesome, what productions were they in?

On 4/27/2022 at 6:02 PM, Jroc04 said:

Don’t do that. Just spill it. 

it's resolved now.

My girlfriend was going through health complications and it was really stressing me out. Couldve been a lot worse based on what was known at the time.

Just hated feeling powerless to help her.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Danger said:

it's resolved now.

My girlfriend was going through health complications and it was really stressing me out. Couldve been a lot worse based on what was known at the time.

Glad it’s resolved or not as severe, yeah it sucks just sitting there. Been dealing with that too since the end of January. 

2 hours ago, Danger said:

it's resolved now.

Bro, we’ve all known each other for a decade or more. DM one of us and hit us up if you need it. Wouldn’t be the first time a poster hit me up for some advice or just to talk. Glad things are semi worked out, it sounds? Just didn’t like the vague post. If you need some help, you know we’re here. Hope you’re good and remember, just a DM away if you feel that’s better. 

• Like 2

On 6/11/2022 at 10:52 PM, EaglesPeteC said:

I know none of you really give a crap about theatre but this time tomorrow one of my former students might be a Tony award winning actor. 

not gonna lie. Pretty cool 

Update he didn’t win but the musical he is the lead in won Best Musical. 

and my former boss, who just passed away, got memorialized by the host, Arianna Debose who is from where I live. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Update he didn’t win but the musical he is the lead in won Best Musical. 

and my former boss, who just passed away, got memorialized by the host, Arianna Debose who is from where I live. 

Ah damn I just saw something on Twitter about the Tonys and went to check the site to see the winners and saw one of the young guys nominated for the award with Hugh and Billy. Thought it might’ve been your guy that won. That sucks. Still very cool to see that it won best musical and be nominated.

A LOT of people from what I saw after I searched his name felt like he was robbed:

Have to think the character (Michael Jackson) the other guy portrayed helped. Anyways it sounds like it’s only the start for him and he has a bright future ahead. If I lived somewhat near NYC I’d check it out for sure. 

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

16 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

Bro, we’ve all known each other for a decade or more. DM one of us and hit us up if you need it. Wouldn’t be the first time a poster hit me up for some advice or just to talk. Glad things are semi worked out, it sounds? Just didn’t like the vague post. If you need some help, you know we’re here. Hope you’re good and remember, just a DM away if you feel that’s better. 

It ain't you guys, it's me. I just don't like talking about my problems, it makes me uncomfortable to talk about how I feel and stuff usually.