TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

7 minutes ago, Danger said:

I didn't say THAT now. Just wondering how he is. LOL

Last we spoke of him (some time ago) he was sick and stuff. Also just wanted to talk with you, it's been a good bit.

My wife and I just got back from a 10 day trip to Portugal, he stayed with his grandparents while we were gone.  They spoiled him rotten so he's basically been a nightmare since we got back. 

1 hour ago, MKnight82 said:

My wife and I just got back from a 10 day trip to Portugal, he stayed with his grandparents while we were gone.  They spoiled him rotten so he's basically been a nightmare since we got back. 

HA. Your folks or hers?

How was Portugal? Sounds like a place I'd want to see some day.

On 6/30/2022 at 8:58 AM, MKnight82 said:

Sounds like you got a future Cowboy fan on your hands

3 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

It’s his birthright to be a miserable football fan just like his father.

He's gonna end up listening to Good Charlotte and painting his nails black while wearing hoodies in 90 degree heat that have patches of his favorite bands. He'll also be a successful banker.

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

It’s his birthright to be a miserable football fan just like his father.

Who knows, one of these generations it’ll all change.

I hope some day you can do the same, they can look at you wearing a Washington Football Team shirt and not know that it isn’t bootleg merch.

1 hour ago, Kiltman said:

Who knows, one of these generations it’ll all change.

I hope some day you can do the same, they can look at you wearing a Washington Football Team shirt and not know that it isn’t bootleg merch.

My sister is interested in a Cowboys fan. I'm cool with him otherwise but there ain't no way I'm gonna let any future nieces/nephews of mine fall victim to that BS.

7 minutes ago, Danger said:

My sister is interested in a Cowboys fan. I'm cool with him otherwise but there ain't no way I'm gonna let any future nieces/nephews of mine fall victim to that BS.

kids are gonna come home from the hospital in those long jean shorts and sports shades, with a romo throwback onesie...will be all over.

• 3 weeks later...