TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

2 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

Yep. Seen it last night. Star Wars vibe but yea that’s an accurate description. I liked it. I thought Kang would be a little more powerful at the end but I guess he has power in numbers. I guess that’s the new threat. There’s just infinite of them? He did a great job though. Seen a lot of reviews crapping on it. Didn’t get that at all. Was one of the better ones since Endgame for me. And I wasn’t a big Antman fan. 

Yeah just saw it again, parents wanted to see it. Was thinking way more Star Wars too.

Yeah his power is time and you never really beat him. Kinda hampered down there without that. 

1 hour ago, Kiltman said:

Yeah just saw it again, parents wanted to see it. Was thinking way more Star Wars too.

Yeah his power is time and you never really beat him. Kinda hampered down there without that. 

Makes me any to rewatch the Loki series. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

It's gonna create a void in the lineup, but man there was always something about Hoskins I just did not like.  Body language, emo facial expressions, extremely streaky at the plate and complete butcher in the field.  Not shocked, it was in the field where he got hurt.  If Bohm and NC can step up, it's not much of a loss IMO.  

3 hours ago, 4for4PhillyFan said:

It's gonna create a void in the lineup, but man there was always something about Hoskins I just did not like.  Body language, emo facial expressions, extremely streaky at the plate and complete butcher in the field.  Not shocked, it was in the field where he got hurt.  If Bohm and NC can step up, it's not much of a loss IMO.  

Yeah rhys would win you every game for a week and then disappear for 3 months.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 4for4PhillyFan said:

I don’t think he’s a winner.  He likes the camera though.  

I don’t like Rhys much either but I don’t see why he couldn’t contribute to a WS. He damn near did last year. If that’s the parameters of a “winner”. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Re-watching Seinfeld episodes as an adult just makes me relate so much with George Costanza.

Never really watched it as a kid, but I see why it was huge when I was still in middle school. I never really watched Friends until recently either. I was probably too busy watching Baywatch, WWE, DBZ, MTV, Married w/Children, and The legendary journeys of Hercules.

George is definitely relatable. He also gets to make out with a ton of hot women in that show that would never touch him in real life, sort of like the dorky dad in 2 and a half men. Those show producers and casting agents hooked those dudes up.

Edited by Jeezla