TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

2 hours ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Any video game players in here play the show 23 yet? It worthy if so? 

Haven't played the show in a couple years but getting that baseball itch lol 

What system are you on?

I played this year’s, it’s solid not much improvement I noticed from 22. But I really just play Road to the show on easy difficulties and shatter all the records ha.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

I have xbox game pass, so I've played it the last couple years. It has the best "my team" mode of all the major sports games, imo (you can get every card without paying any real money). For some reason the grass/dirt graphics look like they are from ps1, but the rest of the game is nice looking. It's a fun baseball sim. Hitting a HR in The Show always feels sweet. 

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Kiltman said:

What system are you on?

I played this year’s, it’s solid not much improvement I noticed from 22. But I really just play Road to the show on easy difficulties and shatter all the records ha.

PS5 and I didn't play 22. I think I last played maybe 21. It's been quite a while. I like to play the road too

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

I have xbox game pass, so I've played it the last couple years. It has the best "my team" mode of all the major sports games, imo (you can get every card without paying any real money). For some reason the grass/dirt graphics look like they are from ps1, but the rest of the game is nice looking. It's a fun baseball sim. Hitting a HR in The Show always feels sweet. 

I do like Madden ultimate team so it sounds like I may like the shows version. No money spent is always nice too. Ty guys. 

Probably gonna scoop it up tomorrow

2 hours ago, Kiltman said:

What system are you on?

Grinding road to the show, then selling your diamond equipment is how i get all the top cards

• Like 2

17 hours ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

It's the only game I play regularly every year. All of the game modes are fun, if you haven't played in a while Road To The Show is probably going to be a lot of fun for you. 

12 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Grinding road to the show, then selling your diamond equipment is how i get all the top cards

You can do the programs in the DD and easily get all the top cards too. I've never paid a dime and always end up with 99s across the board pretty easily. It is a grind though. 

3 hours ago, Scalamania said:

It's the only game I play regularly every year. All of the game modes are fun, if you haven't played in a while Road To The Show is probably going to be a lot of fun for you. 

Once I get use to these buttons a bit more I'll play the road. I literally screwed up my no hitter trying to get underneath a pop up and hit r2 thinking it was turbo lol in the first inning. Finished with only that 1 hit by Nola

• 2 weeks later...