TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

1 hour ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

You're not missing out on much. I use my gaming computer 95% of the time vs my PS5. Sometimes I just turn it on just to not have it feel left out lol.

FF should be pretty cool tho

You didn't play/like God of war? Or Spiderman? FF looks "next gen", i hope they knock it out of the park. I mostly use my series X to play games that could easily run on a series S, and as a media hub.

Edited by Jeezla

3 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

They did a really good job with Rocket’s trauma / backstory, lived up to like 9 years of build up.

Solid one, better than Vol 2 I think. Good ending for whoever isn’t back.

Speaking of rocket/bradley cooper- did not expect him to cameo in the D&D movie, which was good.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

You didn't play/like God of war? Or Spiderman? FF looks "next gen", i hope they knock it out of the park. I mostly use my series X to play games that could easily run on a series S, and as a media hub.

I played spiderman. Wanted to play God of war but never had the extra time between life and other games. 

Spiderman was cool but not worthy of buying the system for it tbh. Demon Souls and Last of us are were pretty cool. Especially if you haven't played last of us before. It's a remake but was rebuilt from the ground up for the PS5.

I play mostly my sports games on PS5 and everything not sports on my PC.. unless it's an exclusive 

1 hour ago, Danger said:

@downundermike I just wanted to say I appreciate you. We might have different opinions on a fair number of things, but glad you joined and are actively contributing to our group here.

I am here to chat, drive content, in a way that is my own.

Also, I am here to be in 100 mock drafts a year.

Edited by downundermike

10 hours ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

I played spiderman. Wanted to play God of war but never had the extra time between life and other games. 

Spiderman was cool but not worthy of buying the system for it tbh. Demon Souls and Last of us are were pretty cool. Especially if you haven't played last of us before. It's a remake but was rebuilt from the ground up for the PS5.

I play mostly my sports games on PS5 and everything not sports on my PC.. unless it's an exclusive 

God of War 2018 was like my top game last gen, Ragnorak is just building on that. Definitely worth a playthrough. I like story in games, but the gameplay or loop needs to be satisfying. They really deliver on that.

One of the few PS games I’ve thought have hit on story and gameplay at high levels. 

I hope Spider-Man 2 delivers better on story. Where the first one fell a little flat for me. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Kiltman said:

They did a really good job with Rocket’s trauma / backstory, lived up to like 9 years of build up.

Solid one, better than Vol 2 I think. Good ending for whoever isn’t back.

Yea, agreed. I didn’t walk away totally satisfied but fulfilled. Adam Warlock was a huge disappointment for me. But the big bad was pretty good I thought. There wasn’t really enough of him for character development (at least Christian Bale got a little story) I thought. He was good though, really hated him which is great for his performance. Cool with the ending if that’s what it is. Not very final though.  Seems as if we’ll see them pop back up from time to time. Batista said he didn’t want to do the role again as it was a really good ending for him. Wonder if everyone else feels the same. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jroc04 said:

Yea, agreed. I didn’t walk away totally satisfied but fulfilled. Adam Warlock was a huge disappointment for me. But the big bad was pretty good I thought. There wasn’t really enough of him for character development (at least Christian Bale got a little story) I thought. He was good though, really hated him which is great for his performance. Cool with the ending if that’s what it is. Not very final though.  Seems as if we’ll see them pop back up from time to time. Batista said he didn’t want to do the role again as it was a really good ending for him. Wonder if everyone else feels the same. 

Yeah it was like a good end for that team but obviously keeps them in play whenever they need them. I’m sure there will be some solo stuff from them, even if it is just as part of other teams. Wonder if basically the everyone on Knowhere is done. I know Karen loves Nebula but that amount of makeup can’t be fun.

I agree Adam was one of the weaker parts, I got it in the context of the story and really I should’ve realized that’s the way Gunn would use him. Hopefully there is a cosmic event film in the future where he can build to the way he is in the comics.

I just wanted to see more with the High Evolutionary, dude killed it with what could’ve been a very one note character. 

• Like 2